Partner Migration

Partner Migration

There are a number of visa options that allow Partners and Prospective Partners of Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens to apply to live in Australia.

About the Visa

This visa category includes options for people intending to marry (fiancés); married couples; de-facto couples and couples in same sex relationships.

Partner applications can be lodged in or outside Australia, depending on your personal circumstances and visa status.

Strong evidence that your relationship is on-going and genuine is needed to meet eligibility. Sponsoring Australian partners also have criteria to meet.

There are many law changes to navigate in this visa category, with most applications having a two or three stage process. Getting your strategy and evidence documents right from the beginning is crucial to setting up a solid secure application.

We are experienced advisors and handle partner migration in a professional and sensitive manner, guiding clients through the entire application process.

We have helped hundreds of couples remain permanently together in Australia.

If you hold a temporary partner visa and family violence has taken place, you may still meet permanent visa requirements, even if you are no longer in a relationship with your sponsor.


If you would like advice on partner visas, contact us to discuss your situation.

Level 22 / 101 Grafton St, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022 Get Directions >