Australian Working Holiday Visas
You are eligible for a Working Holiday Visa in Australia if:
- You are aged between 18 and 30 years old
- You are not travelling with dependent children
- You have enough funds to support yourself when you arrive in Australia
- You hold a passport from an eligible country, valid for at least one year
- You have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa
You may be eligible to apply for a second Working Holiday Visa if you have completed three months of specified work in regional Australia while on your first Working Holiday visa.
Under the Working Holiday program, the primary purpose of your visit is to holiday, but you are entitled to work in Australia to help fund your stay.
The visa enables you to:
- Stay in Australia for 12 months from date of first entry
- Travel in and out of Australia
- Work in Australia full time for the 12 months; however you cannot spend more than 6 months with any one employer.
- Study in Australia for up to 4 months
This is a fairly straight forward application you can normally do your self online.
You may need assistance if you have police records or health issues . Contact us for advice.
What you need: Passport valid for at least 12 months and declare you have sufficient funds for travel