Partner Visas

photos-1_19The Partner category allows Partners and Prospective Partners of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens to enter and/or to remain permanently in Australia, sponsored by their partner.

This visa category may apply to people intending to marry (fiancés); married couples; de-facto couples and couples in same sex relationships.

Partner applications can be lodged in or outside Australia, and this depends on a range of factors, including your individual circumstances, current visa conditions if you are in Australia and eligibility criteria that you must meet to make an application in this category.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship wants to be sure that your relationship is on-going and genuine and that your partner meets eligibility criteria. They require specific evidence and we will guide you fully throughout the entire application process.

Same Sex CouplesIf you hold a partner visa under this category and Family violence has taken place, you may still meet visa requirements, even if you are no longer in a relationship with your sponsor.  If you think this may relate to your situation, then it is important to make an informed decision as there are provisions that may assist you and your dependents in these circumstances.

Arrive Australia is experienced in providing advice and handling partner migration matters in a professional and sensitive manner. We have helped many couples remain permanently together in Australia.

If you would like us to provide you with sound advice on your options, contact us to discuss your situation.

online-assessment email-arrive-australia


business-work skilled-migration student-visas

Other Family Options Parent Visas