Terms & Conditions
Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd
The migration consultancy services you’ll find in this document are provided to you by:
Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd: ABN 11 113 090 378
Address: Suite 2509, Level 25, Westfield Tower 2, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
If there is anything in this document that you would like to clarify or know more about, simply contact us in any one of these ways:
- Call Telephone +61 (2) 936 92400
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit us at Skype: john.arriveaustralia or narelle.arriveaustralia
These Terms & Conditions govern the provision of all services provided by Arrive Australia in relation to Migration advice, consultation and in the preparation and lodgement of visa applications and other ancillary services for their clients.
Our Obligation to You
It’s our commitment to make all the details about your transaction as clear as we possibly can. That is what this document is for: to give you the right information you need, so you can get the best value out of your service.
It’s also designed to provide you with a convenient way of accessing our services – so you can save time and get answers quickly.
We encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions and to keep them handy so you can refer to them when you have questions.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Please be assured that our Migration Agents are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority and will always explain your choices and point you to the right strategy that best suits your needs.
In Australia, migration agents must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Registered Migration Agents are bound by a Code of Conduct and are required to have an in-depth knowledge of Australian migration law and procedure and meet high professional and ethical standards.
In addition to our obligations under Migration legislation, we have a general duty of confidentiality towards you, except in the following circumstances:
- where disclosure is compelled by law
- Where there is a duty to the public to disclose
- Where the interests of Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd require disclosure
- Where disclosure is made with your express or implied consent.
Your Email Address
We may use your email address to provide your consultation advice.
You need to keep your email address current.
You may update your email address to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address, quoting your Full Name and Reference Number. If you do not provide us with a correct email address, you may not receive important information regarding your matter.
Your email address will not be shared with any organisation external to Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd. It is our policy not to sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third party.
It is our policy to only email marketing material to customers who give us permission to do so. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you give us this permission. If we send you an email other than an email containing no more than factual information (for example, an email advising you that these Terms and Conditions have changed), we will give you the option of not receiving further communications of this nature. This will allow you to opt-out of receiving emails containing marketing material at any time you wish.
Your mobile phone number
We may use your Mobile Phone number to send you any information relevant to the service we are providing.
You need to keep your Mobile Phone number current. You may update your Mobile Phone number by contacting us on email@example.com
Please contact Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd if:
- Your mobile phone has been lost or stolen
- Your mobile phone is not operational
We recommend that you nominate a Mobile Phone that is used by you exclusively. If the Mobile Phone is also used by other people, they may receive, or be able to access messages intended for you as part of the services provided by Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd.
If you tell us that your Mobile Phone number is changing, we will send an SMS to both the old and the new Mobile Phones to keep you informed.
Your Mobile Phone number will not be shared with any organisation external to Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd. It is our policy not to sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third party.
On-Line Payment Terms And Conditions
Payments for Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd services can be made on-line via e-Way through this web site. The payment processing service (“Payment Service”) is provided by a third party (E-Way).
By using the Payment Service you agree to the terms and conditions.
Fees and Charges
There are no establishment or ongoing fees for accessing our online payment service.
Modification or suspension
Without notice or liability to you Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd may in its sole discretion and at any time:
- Vary the payment methods accepted by it and/or the consultation and/or services that may be paid for through the Payment Service.
- Cancel or suspend the Payment Service or alter any part of it.
When a payment is made
When making a payment via the Payment Service, your payment will not be deemed to have been made until such time as:
- You have entered via the Payment Service your reference number, your name, and all other information required by Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd to obtain payment;
- We receive all of the Information from you; and
- Your payment has been received in full payment for all applicable amounts due for the service.
If we receive payment but it is subsequently reversed or dishonoured for any reason whatsoever then the payment will be deemed not to have been made to us.
You should check your account records carefully and promptly report to us as soon as you become aware of any payments that you think are errors or that you did not authorise or you think were made by someone else without your permission.
- As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged Arrive Australia’s services. Our service is our professional advice and expertise. Once the service has been provided to the client it cannot be returned. If a client submits a refund request within one 20 minutes of payment, they may be entitled to a partial refund, if the service has not been provided to them and/or work has not commenced on their matter.
- There is no refund of any fees paid to Arrive Australia where the client’s visa application has been lodged to the Department of Immigration .
- Where a client pays Arrive Australia for an assessment service /consultation to review the clients profile or documents for eligibility to apply for a visa or related matters, the assessment /consultation fees are non-refundable once we have started to assess the clients profile or should the client decide for any reason not to proceed.
- If a client application becomes ineligible due to Australian government Immigration law or Dept. of Immigration policy changes that have been introduced after the client engages Arrive Australia and prior to an application being lodged to the Dept of Immigration or relevant skills assessing authorities, there is no refund of our professional fees.
- If a client wishes to discontinue an application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, there is no refund of Arrive Australia professional fees.
- Disbursement fees such as Immigration or skills assessing authority application fees can only be refunded to clients where the application has not yet been submitted to the authorities.
- If a client wishes to withdraw any application after the application has been lodged to authorities there is no refund of our professional fees or authority application fees
Your Representations to Us
In entering and submitting the Information to us you are:
- Authorising Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd to use the Information to obtain payment from E-Way, and
- You have verified that the Information you are submitting is accurate and complete before submitting the Information for processing.
Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd shall have no liability to you whatsoever and howsoever arising if your warranties above are untrue.
In its sole discretion Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd may or may not issue a confirmation to you about your payment transaction (whether via the web site, by email or otherwise). Whether a valid payment is made does not depend on Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd issuing or generating, or you receiving, a confirmation of the transaction.
You are responsible for keeping the computer you are making the payment from free from viruses and malicious programs, and maintaining all appropriate security measures. You acknowledge that your failure to do so may lead to, amongst other things, the interception of data by unauthorised parties. Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd shall have no liability to you whatsoever if you suffer any loss that is caused wholly or in part by your failure to keep secure the computer you are making a payment from.
Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd does not make any warranties representations or guarantees that the Payment Service will function as intended, be secure, or its operation will be continuous or be uninterrupted. All implied terms conditions and warranties regarding the functionality and security of the Payment Service are excluded to the fullest extent possible, except for those that cannot be lawfully excluded.
You agree and acknowledge that internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private and that any information sent by you may be read or intercepted by others. We have no liability to you arising out of or in connection with the interception of data by unauthorised parties or for any events beyond the reasonable control of Arrive Australia Migration Services Pty Ltd.
|3.||The Client acknowledges and confirms that:|
|3.1||The Client is aware there is a Code of Conduct, which regulates the conduct of migration agents. The Code of Conduct may be viewed at www.mara.com.au or, alternatively, you may obtain a copy of the Code of Conduct from the Agent upon request|
|3.2||The Client has viewed the information from OMARA|
|3.3||The Client has read and understood this agreement, it, the information from OMARA and the OMARA Code of Conduct|
|3.4||The information booklet and the Code of Conduct apply to this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement can vary any terms of the information booklet or Code of Conduct|
|3.5||The Client has received independent advice regarding the terms of this Agreement, the information booklet and the Code of Conduct.|
|3.6||(i)||The client submits to and accepts the exclusive jurisdiction of any of the Courts of New South Wales|
|(ii)||This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales|
|(iii)||The Client shall not be entitled to commence any court action unless it is commenced in the State of New South Wales|
Our Service Approach
If you have any problems or disputes with the services that we provide, we would like to hear about them. When you provide feedback, we have an opportunity to improve our service to you.
When we make a mistake or our service does not meet your expectation, please be assured that we will do all we can to find a solution for you in the fastest possible time. We will take action when things go wrong because problem resolution is a priority to us.
If You Have a Complaint
If you think there has been a mistake in your transaction or an unauthorised transaction has been made through the online process or you have another issue please contact us.
It is your responsibility to, firstly, notify us of the situation. To do this, contact us through any of the options above. It is essential that you give us all the information you have to help us resolve your concern. We will aim to resolve the matter when you first contact us. If we cannot resolve your issue there and then, we will commit to taking the following steps:
1. Let you know who is handling your complaint.
2. Keep you informed of what is happening.
3. Aim to resolve your complaint within 5 working days.
Once your complaint has been resolved, we will check with you to make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled.
By using our online payment service, you agree that we may advise you of the progress and resolution of your complaint in writing or verbally as we consider appropriate.