- Work and Holiday Makers on 462 visas will be able to undertake regional plant and animal cultivation work in additional priority areas to become eligible for a second visa.
- Extension of the period- A WHM 417 and 462 may work with the same agricultural employer from six to 12 months.
- Introduction of a third year visa option for WHM 417 and 462, who from 1st of July 2019 onwards complete six months of regional work in the second year.
- Increase in the number of places available for Work and Holiday Maker program 462 by lifting annual caps available to a number of countries participating in the subclass 462 visa program.
- From the 1st of November 2018 Irish and Canadian passport holders can apply for WHM 417 visas up until the age of 35.
To find out more about your options call us today to speak to one of our registered migration agents.